Friday, October 22, 2010

TGIF

Hi guys, I'm back.  Sorry to be gone for so long.  My daughter has been sick (nothing too serious thank God) and the doctor prescribed Albuterol liquid 3x per day.  The medicine has given her more energy than the Energizer bunny and she has been bouncing of the walls for days!  Needless to say, my husband and I have not gotten much sleep and are running on empty.  One bright spot during the last few days was the package I received from MyBlogSpark.com which contained coupons for delicious treats from Pilsbury. 

Pilsbury recently introduced yummy new desserts:  Sweet Moments Brownies in bite-size or single serving bowls.  The Bite-Size Brownies, which are layered with either rich caramel or fudge, and wrapped in a chocolaty coating, are just the right size to grab and go for a quick pick-me-up (and after chasing after my daughter for the past few days I definitely needed a pick me up!). They only have 60 calories per brownie, so you can indulge without the guilt.

The Sweet Moments Molten Lava Brownies, come in single-serve bowls and like the bite-size brownies, are available in rich caramel and fudge varieties. Each brownie is covered in chocolate or creamy caramel and topped with a chocolatey drizzle. Pop it in the microwave for only 15 seconds and the brownie bowl is warm and ready to enjoy.



I want to share this special treat with my readers.  I am giving away a coupon for a FREE Pillsbury  Sweet Moments dessert.  To win, just post a comment and let me know you would love to try these yummy brownies.  I will pick one lucky reader at random to receive the coupon. 

In addition, Pillsbury would like to help you deliver “Sweet Moments” to someone who you know could use an indulgent escape.  Just stop by Pillsbury.com and Pillsbury’s Facebook page to send a special e-card with a coupon for $1.50 off one package of Pillsbury Sweet Moments Brownies. You’ll also receive another coupon for yourself!

Happy Friday everyone!

4 comments:

betty said...

glad your daughter is doing better; was just thinking about you yesterday and hoping all was well.

I have seen these brownies at the store but hadn't tried them yet. they do sound yummy! And I like that they are only 60 calories each and a quick snack to get ready!

cool giveaway too :)

betty

BONNIE K said...

also glad your daughter is doing ok and i love all things sweet so please enter me!

cj Schlottman said...

So glad your little Bunny is once again pounding on her drum! Sick child? Very scary!

You are preaching to the choir about Sweet Moments. I'm already a huge fan, and my late husband adored them!

Good to have you back..........cj

nomo wino daph said...

So glad your baby is feeling better:)

Hope you get some rest really soon!!